Lust Addiction Toys
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- Product ID: BK1731
- Material: Synthetic Leather, Faux Fur, Metal
- Set of 6 pcs includes: handcuffs, ankle cuffs, nipple clamps, strap, 5m rope and spanking
- Set of 8 pcs includes: handcuffs, ankle cuffs, nipple clamps, strap, 5m rope, tail plug, spanking and mouth gags
- Set of 10 pcs set includes: handcuffs, ankle cuffs, neck and nipple clamps, strap, 5m rope, tail plug, claps
- Set of 12 pcs includes: handcuffs, ankle cuffs, nipple clamps, strap, 5m rope, tail plug, levers, spatula, cross, whip, 15m tape and gag
Our store brings to you many kawaii styles from Asia, therefore the sizes may be a little bit different to what you would encounter on your own country. So we create this page to help you choose the right sizes.
On each product we provide info including Bust, Shoulder, Length, Sleeve, Waist, Hip, Thigh, etc.
The info could help you measure yourself against each garment and relevant boxes will be filled out depending on whether a skirt or a top or a dress etc.
The sizes given are measurements of the garment not your body parts, so please allow some room to move or for undergarments if applicable, e.g a coat would normally be worn with undergarments.
Note: These are exact manufacturer specified measurements. If you have any question or comment, please contact us. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Bust: Place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust, wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and back to the front) to get the measurement.
Sleeve length: Then start at the middle of the back of your neck and measure to your shoulder, down your arm to the elbow, and then on to the wrist.
Waist: Measure the circumference of your waist. Use the tape to circle your waist (sort of like a belt would) at your natural waistline, which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Hip: Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started.
Thigh: Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your thigh. Wrap the tape measure around your thigh from front to back and then around to the front.