Totoro Moon Night DIY Paint by Numbers
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Product ID: MK3023
EASY DIY PAINT BY NUMBERS KITS FOR ADULTS
Take the struggle out of Struggling Artist!
Unleash your creativity with EASY, FUN, BEAUTIFUL DIY paint-by-numbers kits for adults. Spend a relaxing night in and create your own awesome wall art.
Why you should order:
- FANTASTIC GROUP ACTIVITY - Spend a special night in with the girls (wine recommended)
- DIY HOME DECORATION - Paint your own wall art, even if you have zero artistic ability
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA - Whether it's for a birthday or Mother's Day, give a gift they'll love
- RELAX - Take your mind off the anxieties of the work day and your crap boss. Who needs therapy when you have paint by numbers?
What's in the package?
- 1 x numbered acrylic-based paint set
- 1 x pre-printed numbered high-quality canvas
- 1 x set of 3x paint brushes (Varying bristles - 1x small, 1x medium, 1x large)
- 1 x hanging kit, including 2x screws and 2x non-track hooks
- 1 x set of easy-to-follow instructions for use
**Frame not included**
Our store brings to you many kawaii styles from Asia, therefore the sizes may be a little bit different to what you would encounter on your own country. So we create this page to help you choose the right sizes.
On each product we provide info including Bust, Shoulder, Length, Sleeve, Waist, Hip, Thigh, etc.
The info could help you measure yourself against each garment and relevant boxes will be filled out depending on whether a skirt or a top or a dress etc.
The sizes given are measurements of the garment not your body parts, so please allow some room to move or for undergarments if applicable, e.g a coat would normally be worn with undergarments.
Note: These are exact manufacturer specified measurements. If you have any question or comment, please contact us. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Bust: Place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust, wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and back to the front) to get the measurement.
Sleeve length: Then start at the middle of the back of your neck and measure to your shoulder, down your arm to the elbow, and then on to the wrist.
Waist: Measure the circumference of your waist. Use the tape to circle your waist (sort of like a belt would) at your natural waistline, which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Hip: Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started.
Thigh: Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your thigh. Wrap the tape measure around your thigh from front to back and then around to the front.